New Year is a great time where so many of us have a bit of time to evaluate our year and to look forward to the coming year. Most people in the midst of this time set resolutions. Things they want to do better in the coming year.
It’s at this point I have to confess… I’m not big into resolutions… in fact I’ve historically bad at keeping them.
However I wanted to share with you a few reasons I think that is and a few steps we can take today that will specifically help us get the most out of 2014.
How to listen
- You can listen to this podcast using the player at the top of this post – just hit play.
- There is also a download button you can press to download the mp3 to your computer or MP3 player.
- If you want to subscribe to the podcast you can do so on iTunes here
How To Set Yourself Up For Success In 2014
In today’s podcast I talk about how the following steps can really help you get the most out of this year.
1) Take stock of 2013 with God. What was good… what wasn’t?
2) Practice thankfulness for what God has done in your life in 2013.
3) Ask God how He saw 2013.
4) Ask God what lies you are believing that have held you back in 2013 and what truths He has for you that will propel you forward in 2014.
5) Set goals, not just resolutions
And much more!
Want to help me out?
It would bless me so much if you like this podcast if you could subscribe to it in iTunes and leave a review. This helps more people find the podcast and connect with a good God.
I’m presently in the Middle East where Sarah and I are enjoying some down time with her family.
I’ll be back on the road again later this month though and I’m looking forward to a weekend of fun January 16-20th where I’ll be doing a women’s evening in Brackley followed by a men’s weekend away in Shaftesbury. I’ll be wrapping up the weekend in London on the Sunday night so if you are in the south of England I’d encourage you to check out my itinerary! Which you can find at phildrysdale.com/itinerary
Additionally this week I am siting down and evaluating my 2014 schedule I will be travelling a little less this year and much of my year is booked up already! If you are interested in having me speak at your church, fellowship or ministry school please do contact me as soon as possible using my contact page!
What about your resolutions/goals?
I’d love to hear from you… What resolutions have you set for this year… what are your goals you have set to make sure you reach that resolution?
Please do share your thoughts in the comments below and please do encourage one another in your goals!
Intro/Extro Music used with permission from St. Theodore