I love to hear from people all over the world, and whatever your reason for contacting me – whether its to share how this ministry has impacted you, to share a good testimony, to request ministry or to ask me a question – I will do my best to get back to you!
Please note that I get hundreds of emails every week.
I try my best to always reply, however it can take me a long time to get back to you and I can only apologise if the answer is briefer than you would have liked.
Here are some tips to help me read your email and get back to you as soon as possible:
- Check that your question is not something that is already covered on this website, I have hundreds of articles, videos, audio messages etc. A simple search will often give you an answer in minutes rather than waiting days for me to reply. (just click the search icon at the top right of the screen)
- State your purpose of your email in the first line.
- Then elaborate (3-5 sentences should do) on what you want to say
- I get upwards of 100 emails a day, consider this as you write your email
- Format your message. Use paragraphs and new lines to make it readable.
If you write an email that is overly confusing, badly formatted and much longer than it needs to be I can guarantee it will take me at least a week, if not longer, to reply.
Thanks for considering my time when sending your email. It makes a big difference!