The last few weeks in the podcast we’ve been discussing the difference between two realities:
- Living a life as “we” – that is Christ operating in and through us
- Living a life as “me” – that is us living outside of a conscious awareness of the power of Christ in us.
This week I want to talk about some of the practical ways we can step out of living as “me” and start living the life of “we”.
Enjoying Christ in us and allowing Him to work through us is the key to enjoying the abundant life we have been given.
So in this weeks podcast I want to look at 4 practical keys we can apply to help us in our quest of renewing our mind.
How to listen
- You can listen to this podcast using the player at the top of this post – just hit play.
- There is also a download button you can press to download the mp3 to your computer or MP3 player.
- The most convenient is probably for you to subscribe to the podcast on your mobile device or computer. You can do so on iTunes here
This week I’m in Liverpool at Jesus Loves.
I will also be speaking at Open Well on the Sunday at 3pm. You are welcome to swing by.
If you are in one of the areas I’ll be visiting this year and would like to host a meeting please do send me an email and we can discuss the possibilities of this. I’ve also got a couple spots open towards the end of 2014 for completely separate trips if you would like to host me.
Can you help me out?
It would bless me so much if you like this podcast if you could subscribe to it in iTunes and leave a review. This helps more people find the podcast and grow in their walk with Christ.
I’d love to hear your thoughts, insights and any questions you may have about today’s podcast in the comments section below – thanks for sharing!
Intro/Extro Music used with permission from St. Theodore