Growing up I had no idea what to do with the law. I mean, as Christians we have been freed from the law and live under grace… but God gave it right? Surely we can’t just throw it away. It’s all throughout the scriptures!
So what do I as a believer do with the law?
In this podcast we are going to dive right into the depths of this topic and we will discover that while the law is good it is not for the believer.
Hope you enjoy the podcast!
How to listen
- You can listen to this podcast using the player at the top of this post – just hit play.
- There is also a download button you can press to download the mp3 to your computer or MP3 player.
- If you want to subscribe to the podcast you can do so on iTunes here
My next two trips are:
- Alabama/Tennessee – 6th-18th Nov
- Sale, UK – 24-28th Nov
Details of these and other upcoming trips can be found on my itinerary
I’m booking up 2014 fast, if you are interested in having me come speak to your church, fellowship, ministry, ministry school in 2014 please contact me soon!
Why Christians Are Not Under The Law
In today’s podcast we answer the following questions:
- What did the apostles have to say about the law as they were forming the early church’s doctrine?
- What about scriptures that suggest the law is still in effect?
- Which laws were they talking about?
- But didn’t God give the law?
- What about when Jesus said He didn’t come to do away with the law?
The following resources were mentioned during this podcast as further reading/viewing I think you will like them if you want to dive in deeper.
More more reading I recommend:
The most in-depth teaching I have is this video:
Finally this is a great audio message about this topic if audio is your preferred medium:
Want to help me out?
It would bless me so much if you like this podcast if you could subscribe to it in iTunes and leave a review. This helps more people find the podcast and connect with a good God.
If you have any questions about today’s topic please do leave them below.
Additionally I’d love to ask you a question.
Where in your life are you still relying on the law and what steps can you take to lay that down and walk in the Spirit, in grace?
Please do share your thoughts in the comments below.
Intro/Extro Music used with permission from St. Theodore