It’s really easy when we are walking in grace and freedom to get impatient or frustrated with those who do not walk in the same levels of freedom and grace as us.
Of course, nobody was ever forced into freedom, nor will being legalistic about grace bring anyone into grace.
Today’s podcast (my first!) looks at some practical things we can remember and apply to our lives to help the people around us move forward in their journey of freedom and grace.
How to listen
- You can listen to this podcast using the player at the top of this post – just hit play.
- There is also a download button you can press to download the mp3 to your computer or MP3 player.
- If you want to subscribe to the podcast you can do so on iTunes here
Tour of New England – 10th-22nd October
Tour of Alabama & Tennessee – 6th-18th November
Details of this and upcoming trips can be found on my itinerary
I’m booking up 2014 fast, if you are interested in having me come speak to your church, fellowship, ministry, ministry school in 2014 please contact me soon!
Having Grace For Those Under The Law
The 3 keys I talk about in the podcast are as follows:
- Remember your own journey into grace and freedom
- Work within people’s frameworks to be able to influence them with the gospel
- Don’t become a stumbling block, let the law frustrate people, not your message!
Be featured on the next podcast
I’ll be posting to my Facebook the topic of my next podcast early next week. If you want to be featured on the show and have your question answered keep an eye out for that post and ask me a question relevant to the podcast topic.
Today was my first podcast, I’d love to hear your feedback. (Regarding quality – please be gentle – I’m using a $15 microphones and most podcasters use $400 microphones!)
If you have any questions about the topic of the podcast please do leave them below or perhaps you have some keys yourself in this area you can share that might help people. Please do leave a comment if so.
Intro/Extro Music used with permission from St. Theodore